Presentation Requirements and Format
Due to the virtual nature of our conference, our poster presentations will be in a different format. As we did last year, we are following the poster format specifications from our sister society ESMAC. To present a poster at the GCMAS 2022 meeting, presenters are required to prepare three items:
- Poster in PDF format
- Template: For a poster presentation, download the official GCMAS PowerPoint Template
- You are required to follow the specified structure and instructions in the template and save this PowerPoint presentation as a PDF document
- These PDFs will be made available to registered conference attendees on or about May 20th.
- Filename: Poster_Presentation#.pdf (use your poster number #)
- Video presentation of the poster in MP4 format
- Poster presenters must provide a recorded three-minute video describing their poster
- This three-minute video is your presentation of your poster mentioned above
- Filename: Poster_Video#.mp4
- A screenshot (png format) of a single ppt(x) slide that will be used to create a splash screen of all posters in a given session. There is no set format for this slide. Keep in mind that the purpose of the slide is to serve as “hook” for viewers to watch and engage with your poster presentation. The slide should contain enough information for the viewer to discern the topic. For ideas, please see samples here.
- Filename: Poster_Screenshot#.png.
Tips for recording your presentation using Zoom can be found here, or if using Office 365 instructions can be found here. Please note that you should be available for discussion during the poster session according to the session details that you will be receiving by e-mail. If you have been having email delivery issues, please be certain to unblock email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
PDFs, Videos, and ScreenShots must be submitted by May 13th, 2022.
Only logged in users can upload.